Vail Daily letter: Make it a business loop
September 18, 2013
The business loop off I-70 between Eagle and Gypsum — Gypsum wants a busier corridor. What needs to be done is to advertise a business loop on I-70 so people will know that they can get off and back on I-70 in seven miles. It works all over the United States. I wouldn't recommend it until Eagle gets its roundabouts done and also the new Brush Creek Bridge done. But I-70 has a lot of wallets and purses full of money going by every day. I could use some of that money. Fishing costs! My ideas are like toilet paper — a lot of it goes down the drain or is flushed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened