Vail Daily letter: Mitsch Bush for House
September 17, 2014
I have had several opportunities to observe and interact with our state representative, Diane Mitsch Bush, at a variety of different events. I have found Diane to be an accessible and hard-working representative for our local district and feel she will continue to represent us well.
Diane frequently holds town halls and other forums, presenting an opportunity for a candid and transparent dialogue with her constituents to discuss legislation, needs of the district and ways she can continue to be of service. She has always been willing to listen to all sides and proactively solicits information and advice from all stakeholders on issues. This is likely the reason she has had such great success in working across party lines to initiate, support and pass legislation that is important to our area. This sort of collaborative and open approach helps all of us by giving us a strong and respected voice at the Capitol.
In addition to her open approach, I have also been impressed with the level of dedication and hard work that she has shown. She tirelessly researches and discusses each issue to ensure that her decisions at the Capitol are supported by her constituents and by the facts on each issue.
I am proud to have a transparent, fair and tireless advocate at the state Capitol and hope you will join me in voting to re-elect Diane Mitsch Bush.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Avon woman wins her parking case in municipal court
- January snowfall on the minds of Vail skiers, snowboarders; Closing Day is Sunday, April 23
- Elephant tranquilizer turned up in area of Eagle County overdose deaths
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer found on scene of Blue Lake deaths
- Days the music died: 8150 one of many Vail music venues that have come and gone