Vail Daily letter: Moffet for Vail council
October 31, 2013
There is no greater advocate for Vail, Colo., than Greg Moffet. He is a dedicated leader in making Vail work for the locals. This includes ensuring affordable housing, recreation, schools, a healthy business environment, and a sound and beneficial relationship between the town and the ski company. In addition, Greg is committed to reducing the noise level on the I-70 corridor.
I was lucky enough to serve with Greg 1999 to 2003. As evidence of the above mentioned values he played a large part in securing Donovan Park and Pavilion, the Vail Gymnastics Center, the Mountain Bell housing project, and town ownership of Timber Ridge. Greg was also instrumental in the formation of the Urban Renewal District for the redevelopment of Lionshead. Other accomplishments he made during this period were the incentives for the remodel and rebuild of Vail Village, and the implementation of the new streetscape projects in Vail Village and Lionshead.
He is an outstanding marketer and uses his skills for the benefit of promoting Vail as a world-class destination. If you are a young person or family trying to make Vail work for you, he is your man!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Vail celebrates opening of new $30.1M underpass to link North, South frontage roads