Vail Daily letter: Moving on
November 24, 2013
Hello friends and supportive customers,
Ron and I are taking a leap into our next life chapter! As of Nov. 15 our Roxy boutiques in Vail, Beaver Creek, Cherry Creek and Larimer Square have new owners, Julia and Dave Stavnitski. We have thoroughly enjoyed our years in retail, getting to know and helping to dress many of you, your children and grandchildren! We've been through a variety of fashion trends together, numerous community events and personal celebrations with locals and friends from near and far. Many of our sales staff have been like family to us and to some of you, too. We cherish these relationships.
We thank you for your support through the years and hope you will extend the same to Julia and Dave! Please stop by so we can introduce you to them at Roxy's sixth annual "Give the Gift That Gives Twice" holiday event at the Cherry Creek Denver location on Dec. 13 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and in Vail at the Lodge Promenade, on Dec. 14 from noon-7 p.m.
We trust the Roxy "look" will be in good hands. We will be around helping out through the ski season, as well as remaining in the community indefinitely.
We are grateful for your kindness, generosity and 22 years of loyalty.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations