Vail Daily letter: ‘No’ on 1A
October 18, 2016
The devil is always in the details, and there are no details for the housing tax 1A. My biggest question is very simple: Where is the community willing to build over 4,500 new houses? The answer is also simple. There is no place. Please consider this simple fact before you mark the box for building on all of that open space that you currently enjoy. Vote "no" on 1A. Force the commissioners to provide us with concrete plans and tell us exactly how the money will be spent and where they would be open to more development.
Former Eagle County commissioner
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?