Vail Daily letter: Re-elect Mitsch Bush
August 28, 2014
I am writing this letter to ask for support in re-electing our state House representative Diane Mitsch Bush.
In 2014, Diane worked on legislation that resulted in tax incentives for small business investment, job creation and targeted job training; child care tax credits for working families; veterans assistance; disaster relief; funding for creative industries and tourism; advancing the field of renewable energy; energy efficiency; increased funding for preschool, K-12, and higher education; wastewater and drinking water projects; and an overhaul of Colorado driver's license offices.
Rep. Mitsch Bush is well known for being responsive to her constituents. Colorado Capitol Watch, a non-partisan watchdog group, named Diane the most effective freshman representative in 2013. I particularly appreciate her advocacy and work with local governments around I-70 transportation issues. In fact, look for 2015 legislation on the topic. Mail-in ballots come out in October. I urge you to vote to re-elect Diane Mitsch Bush for state representative.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess