Vail Daily letter: Ready for the Senate?
September 28, 2013
I find it humorous, and a little scary, that Vail Town Councilwoman Kerry Donovan, has decided to run for the Colorado State Senate. Lord knows that one term on the Vail council certainly qualifies her for higher office. One can only imagine the homeowners' rights and protective covenants she could trample on the state level.
So after one term on our tiny town council in which she participated in the fraud that is the golf course project, oversaw the $1.5 million dollar cost overruns at Ford Park,and allowed the town to be sued by homeowners, Miss Donovan will leave the mess she helped create for others to clean up.
If nothing else, she certainly has learned how to be a politician.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks