Vail Daily letter: Renner family sends thanks
November 5, 2013
On behalf of Isaac Renner and his family, we would like to thank all those who sent their prayers and condolences.
We would also like to acknowledge Father Jim and Pat Hamilton from Saint Patrick’s Parish, Shannon from Bailey-Kent Funeral Home, Erlinda Martinez, Alice Medina, Vicky Trujillo, Mary Equibel, Darla and the Turntable Restaurant, Marian and Leeanna Salazar, Terry Aceves and Sandra and Lorraine Lopez for all their help with the funeral services. If we didn’t mention anyone, we apologize and thank you. We love you all and may God bless you always.
An account has been set up at FirstBank in the name of Isaac Renner Memorial Fund to help with his medical expenses.
The Renner family
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges