Vail Daily letter: Sackbauer for water board
April 25, 2014
As a former chair of both Eagle River Water and Sanitation District and the Upper Eagle Valley Water Authority, I am writing to endorse Rick Sackbauer for re-election to his seat on the board of directors for the district.
Rick has been passionate about issues concerning the district for over 20 years and is extremely qualified for the position. It would take several pages to list his involvement in protecting the water resources of the valley at the local, regional and state levels. Because of his dedication, he is the obvious choice.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Sign of the times: Rifle’s new K9 puppies will be trained to ignore marijuana
- Developers of treatment center sue Cordillera residents for ‘discriminating against addictions’
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Health chief medical officer: Clarifying pediatric care changes at hospital (column)