Vail Daily letter: Sackbauer for water board
April 25, 2014
As a former chair of both Eagle River Water and Sanitation District and the Upper Eagle Valley Water Authority, I am writing to endorse Rick Sackbauer for re-election to his seat on the board of directors for the district.
Rick has been passionate about issues concerning the district for over 20 years and is extremely qualified for the position. It would take several pages to list his involvement in protecting the water resources of the valley at the local, regional and state levels. Because of his dedication, he is the obvious choice.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl