Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 18, 2016
I have had the pleasure of working with Teak Simonton as Eagle County clerk and recorder for the past five years. We have worked together on complicated legislative issues affecting elected officials as well as worked on the clerk and recorders' responsibilities with state leaders. Teak was always professional, offered creative solutions and fought tenaciously for the issues she believed in. During her time as clerk and recorder, Teak Simonton has gained a reputation of being an effective leader for her county and peers, and I highly recommend her for county treasurer on Nov. 8.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks