Vail Daily letter: Simple analysis
October 31, 2013
Here is the list for Avon voters: New Recreation center gym/fieldhouse, climbing wall, extended space for weights/cardio and yoga, refurbished showers, basketball court, new Nottingham Park playground, restrooms, ice rink/summer outdoor activity center.
Here is the cost: Same property taxes – just an extension.
Here is the vote: "Yes" on Ballot Issue 2A. This is a mail-only vote and you must have your ballot returned by mail or dropped off to county offices by Nov. 5.
Here is the outcome: Avon proud, healthy and competitive.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks