Vail Daily letter: Successful events
July 3, 2014
The ECO Trails Committee would like to thank all of the volunteers who helped out or participated in this year's Vail Pass Clean Up day. The group filled up numerous bags of trash to help make the Vail Pass Recreation Path a cleaner and safer place for all to enjoy. Thank you to Trenny McElwain, Louise Randall, Karen Hudson, Charlie Carter, Zach Bailey, Hannah Seuferer, Jack Carnie, Kathy Langenwalter, Lee Moosburger, Melissa Macdonald, Bob Kluge, Ryan Wolffe, Michelle Wolffe, Kyla Wolffe, Harald Westbye, Steve Hatley, Peggy Hatley, Jay Corsett, BJ Smith, Vail Resorts Echo Grant Program and Town of Vail Transit. Thank you all for a successful cleanup day!
The ECO Trails Committee would also like to thank the hundreds of people who biked or walked to work on Bike to Work Day. Thank you to the numerous volunteers who worked at aid stations set up in Gypsum, Eagle, Edwards, Avon, Dowd Junction, and Vail. A special thank you to all of the businesses who donated time, money and supplies to make each aid station a success, especially Vail Resorts, the town of Vail, the Sonnenalp of Vail, Westside Cafe, City Market, Pedal Power, the town of Avon, Northside Coffee and Kitchen, Loaded Joe's, Bonjour Bakery, Red Canyon Cafe, the town of Gypsum, Bella's Market, Heidi's Deli and the ECO Trails Committee.
Thanks everyone and see you next year!
Chairman, ECO Trails Committee
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards