Vail Daily letter: Thanks, 4-H volunteers
June 8, 2013
The Gypsum Public Library and its patrons would like to give special thanks to the Sweetwater Bandits 4-H Club, its leader Mary Stevens, and the Stevens Nursery in Dotsero for donating their time and materials last Saturday in the restoration of our flower gardens in the front of the building.
They look beautiful! Thanks also to Jeff Kingston and Nathan Morhmann of the town of Gypsum for contributing your expertise to the project.
Manager, Gypsum Public Library
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Developers of treatment center sue Cordillera residents for ‘discriminating against addictions’
- Vail parking pass sales begin Oct. 30 with incentives for early purchases
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan