Vail Daily letter: Thanks, 4-H volunteers
June 8, 2013
The Gypsum Public Library and its patrons would like to give special thanks to the Sweetwater Bandits 4-H Club, its leader Mary Stevens, and the Stevens Nursery in Dotsero for donating their time and materials last Saturday in the restoration of our flower gardens in the front of the building.
They look beautiful! Thanks also to Jeff Kingston and Nathan Morhmann of the town of Gypsum for contributing your expertise to the project.
Manager, Gypsum Public Library
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?