Vail Daily letter: Thanks, 4-H volunteers
June 8, 2013
The Gypsum Public Library and its patrons would like to give special thanks to the Sweetwater Bandits 4-H Club, its leader Mary Stevens, and the Stevens Nursery in Dotsero for donating their time and materials last Saturday in the restoration of our flower gardens in the front of the building.
They look beautiful! Thanks also to Jeff Kingston and Nathan Morhmann of the town of Gypsum for contributing your expertise to the project.
Manager, Gypsum Public Library
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened