Vail Daily letter: Thanks for help
March 24, 2014
I wanted to send the biggest thank you to Andrew, the man that called the police for me and waited after I flipped my car on the frontage road. You are a great person! Also, all the emergency vehicles that responded — y'all were there so fast and so nice while I was panicked! Paul and the guys at West Vail Shell, too — you guys are so helpful and wonderful! And Simeon, thank you, thank you!!
I am so grateful for the wonderful people in this town that help you when you need it!
Good karma and big hugs to you all!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division