Vail Daily letter: Thanks for help
March 24, 2014
I wanted to send the biggest thank you to Andrew, the man that called the police for me and waited after I flipped my car on the frontage road. You are a great person! Also, all the emergency vehicles that responded — y'all were there so fast and so nice while I was panicked! Paul and the guys at West Vail Shell, too — you guys are so helpful and wonderful! And Simeon, thank you, thank you!!
I am so grateful for the wonderful people in this town that help you when you need it!
Good karma and big hugs to you all!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks