Vail Daily letter: Thanks for help
July 7, 2014
Thank you for helping my daughter, Alli!
Thank you, Cory, for stopping at my daughter's car accident on I-70 on July 4 and helping her. You are an angel! I am so appreciative of your efforts and the call that you made to 911 and me. She's doing great thanks to you!
I want to thank all the people that helped, too, including the police, firefighters, ambulance EMTs, nurses and Dr. Buzz (great guy)! It's easy to forget how amazing these people are until you really need them. Then, like me, you feel truly blessed!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Two men found dead in El Jebel area; third person taken to hospital
- In improbable scenario, Devils topple Huskies
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training
- Dog dollars: Off-leash pets cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands dollars, law enforcement thousands of hours