Vail Daily letter: Thanks for help
September 30, 2013
The Eagle Valley High School Cross Country Team would like to thank the nearly 100 people that came out to run our Devil's Dash 5k race at Gypsum Creek Golf Course. Even through the rain, we had a great turnout at the beautiful location. Thank you to the Town of Gypsum and the Gypsum Creek Golf Course for allowing us to take over the course for the morning. The 12 other high school teams that we host are continually impressed by our facilities.
Also, thank you to the following sponsors of our meet: Bella's Market, Castle Peak Veterinary Services, Down Valley Tire and Wheels, Eagle Valley Events, Jim Kinser at Farmer's Insurance, Heartwood Custom Woodworks, JB T-Shirts, Landmark Environmental, Inc, McMahan and Associates, The Old Gypsum Printer, R&H Mechanical, Steammaster, the Gardoni Family, the Young Family and the Willoughby Family. We appreciate it greatly!
Cross country coach, Eagle Valley High School
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Tourists continue visiting ER for marijuana use
- Presidential plane crew spends some time training at the Eagle County airport
- VIDEO: Police misconduct investigation opened after footage of Leadville arrest surfaces
- Hunters find wallet lost in 1980 near De Beque, looking for owner
- Snowpack tells strange story of area’s winter