Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
September 12, 2013
On Aug. 27, the Eagle County commissioners voted against re-zoning Tract K for affordable housing in the core area of Edwards.
There was tremendous support for this project from businesses, homeowners, community members and Habitat constituents.
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your time, dedication and efforts in favor of this application.
Although I’m disappointed in the outcome, I hope the community will not lose sight of the urgent need for affordable housing. Habitat for Humanity has amazing families and will need your help to continue to grow and expand. I encourage you to participate in one of their many programs
Once again, thanks to all you who supported my application.
President, Remonov and Company
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Fraser man found dead while camping
- Eagle County Sheriff James Van Beek asks campaign vandals to knock off defacing other people’s signs