Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
September 12, 2013
On Aug. 27, the Eagle County commissioners voted against re-zoning Tract K for affordable housing in the core area of Edwards.
There was tremendous support for this project from businesses, homeowners, community members and Habitat constituents.
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your time, dedication and efforts in favor of this application.
Although I'm disappointed in the outcome, I hope the community will not lose sight of the urgent need for affordable housing. Habitat for Humanity has amazing families and will need your help to continue to grow and expand. I encourage you to participate in one of their many programs
Once again, thanks to all you who supported my application.
President, Remonov and Company
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?