Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
October 9, 2013
A special thank you to everyone that donated food for our "Food for Kids Backpack Program." Thank you Walmart for letting us do our food drive and CME for transporting the food. Our volunteers — without you we could not have done it, thank you. Last school year, we fed 1,711 kids and distributed 10,266 meals, and the "Food for Kids Backpack Program" is very important to those kids who are at high risk of not having enough food for the weekend.
If you were unable to make it to the food drive, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you a copy of our shopping list. If you would like to make a contribution so that we can do the shopping, you can make your check out to Food Rescue Express, Box 2874, Edwards, CO 81632. We are a nonprofit, 501 (c)3 tax deductible organization. You can also visit our website at foodrescueexpress.org. Thank you for your support.
Food Rescue Express board of directors
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations