Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
October 9, 2013
A special thank you to everyone that donated food for our "Food for Kids Backpack Program." Thank you Walmart for letting us do our food drive and CME for transporting the food. Our volunteers — without you we could not have done it, thank you. Last school year, we fed 1,711 kids and distributed 10,266 meals, and the "Food for Kids Backpack Program" is very important to those kids who are at high risk of not having enough food for the weekend.
If you were unable to make it to the food drive, you can contact us at email@example.com, and we will email you a copy of our shopping list. If you would like to make a contribution so that we can do the shopping, you can make your check out to Food Rescue Express, Box 2874, Edwards, CO 81632. We are a nonprofit, 501 (c)3 tax deductible organization. You can also visit our website at foodrescueexpress.org. Thank you for your support.
Food Rescue Express board of directors
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet