Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
October 9, 2013
A special thank you to everyone that donated food for our "Food for Kids Backpack Program." Thank you Walmart for letting us do our food drive and CME for transporting the food. Our volunteers — without you we could not have done it, thank you. Last school year, we fed 1,711 kids and distributed 10,266 meals, and the "Food for Kids Backpack Program" is very important to those kids who are at high risk of not having enough food for the weekend.
If you were unable to make it to the food drive, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you a copy of our shopping list. If you would like to make a contribution so that we can do the shopping, you can make your check out to Food Rescue Express, Box 2874, Edwards, CO 81632. We are a nonprofit, 501 (c)3 tax deductible organization. You can also visit our website at foodrescueexpress.org. Thank you for your support.
Food Rescue Express board of directors
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Eagle and Gypsum can’t offer much in the way of rental cost relief in Eagle County