Vail Daily letter: Thanks for tackling camp
August 6, 2013
A sincere thank you to the following community individuals and businesses for their help with this summer's Vail Football Camp. In an effort to make the camp affordable, these individuals and businesses provided their services at either no cost or reduced rates for the college coaches, their families, the video people and trainers who worked the camp:
Antlers at Vail, Lion Square Lodge, Vail Realty and Bart Cuomo, Avon Center, The Gourmet Cowboy (Tom McNeil), Triple G Outfitters and Guides, Zip Adventures of Vail, Above and Beyond 4×4 Guides, 4 Eagle Ranch, Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association and Golf Course, Eagle Ranch Golf Course, Vail Golf Course, Beaver Creek Resort Co., Timberline Tours, Vail Daily, Eagle Valley Enterprise, TV 8, KZYR, NRC Radio, Battle Mountain High School and the Eagle County School District.
A special thank you to Joe Davidson for all of his behind-the-scenes work, as well as Pat Phelan and Dave Mott. Tom Ehlers, the director of football operations at Colorado State University, was my co-camp director, and I couldn't-wouldn't have done it without him.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride