Vail Daily letter: Thanks for tackling camp
August 6, 2013
A sincere thank you to the following community individuals and businesses for their help with this summer's Vail Football Camp. In an effort to make the camp affordable, these individuals and businesses provided their services at either no cost or reduced rates for the college coaches, their families, the video people and trainers who worked the camp:
Antlers at Vail, Lion Square Lodge, Vail Realty and Bart Cuomo, Avon Center, The Gourmet Cowboy (Tom McNeil), Triple G Outfitters and Guides, Zip Adventures of Vail, Above and Beyond 4×4 Guides, 4 Eagle Ranch, Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association and Golf Course, Eagle Ranch Golf Course, Vail Golf Course, Beaver Creek Resort Co., Timberline Tours, Vail Daily, Eagle Valley Enterprise, TV 8, KZYR, NRC Radio, Battle Mountain High School and the Eagle County School District.
A special thank you to Joe Davidson for all of his behind-the-scenes work, as well as Pat Phelan and Dave Mott. Tom Ehlers, the director of football operations at Colorado State University, was my co-camp director, and I couldn't-wouldn't have done it without him.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?