Vail Daily letter: Thanks from football camp
July 20, 2014
A sincere “thank you” goes out to all the businesses and individuals who helped make our 2014 Vail Summer Football Camp a success. We bring in an outstanding group of college coaches to work with our kids here in the mountain communities, and we couldn’t do that without their help. The support of our community is what really makes the camp work, from the financial considerations to the customer service hospitality.
• Above & Beyond 4×4 Guides, Craig Lowman.
• Antlers at Vail, Rob Levine.
• Charter at Beaver Creek.
• Comfort Inn, Avon, Sue Fontanese.
• Eagle County School District and Battle Mountain High School.
• EagleVail Golf Course and POA, Jeff Layman and Ben Welsh.
• 4 Eagle Ranch, DeWayne Davis.
• Hawthorne Suites, Eagle, Rich tenBraak.
• Inn & Suites @ Riverwalk, Kim Newbury.
• JB T-Shirts.
• Lion Square Lodge, Bill Anderson.
• Lodge at Avon Center, Steve McDonald and Brian Hejtmanek.
• The Gourmet Cowboy, Tom McNeil.
• Timberline Tours, Greg Kelchner.
• Triple G Outfitters and Guides, Dan Eckert.
• Vail Cascade Condominiums, Don MacLachlan.
• Vail Daily.
• Vail Realty, Bart Cuomo.
• Zip Adventures, Charlie Alexander and Sheldon Kuhns.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children