Vail Daily letter: Thanks from football camp
July 20, 2014
A sincere "thank you" goes out to all the businesses and individuals who helped make our 2014 Vail Summer Football Camp a success. We bring in an outstanding group of college coaches to work with our kids here in the mountain communities, and we couldn't do that without their help. The support of our community is what really makes the camp work, from the financial considerations to the customer service hospitality.
• Above & Beyond 4×4 Guides, Craig Lowman.
• Antlers at Vail, Rob Levine.
• Charter at Beaver Creek.
• Comfort Inn, Avon, Sue Fontanese.
• Eagle County School District and Battle Mountain High School.
• EagleVail Golf Course and POA, Jeff Layman and Ben Welsh.
• 4 Eagle Ranch, DeWayne Davis.
• Hawthorne Suites, Eagle, Rich tenBraak.
• Inn & Suites @ Riverwalk, Kim Newbury.
• JB T-Shirts.
• Lion Square Lodge, Bill Anderson.
• Lodge at Avon Center, Steve McDonald and Brian Hejtmanek.
• The Gourmet Cowboy, Tom McNeil.
• Timberline Tours, Greg Kelchner.
• Triple G Outfitters and Guides, Dan Eckert.
• Vail Cascade Condominiums, Don MacLachlan.
• Vail Daily.
• Vail Realty, Bart Cuomo.
• Zip Adventures, Charlie Alexander and Sheldon Kuhns.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training