Vail Daily letter: Thanks, Vail
April 14, 2014
It brings me such joy to find myself here amongst the peaceful mountains of Vail, Colo. The space here has really allowed me to settle in relatively quick and manifest so many dreams effortlessly. I guess this is a thank you letter. I want everyone to know that if you live in Vail you live in heaven. I love it here, and just want to give a huge shout-out to all the people who make this place worthwhile. Thanks to all the locals — you guys rock! What a supportive community. Thank you Vail for your abundance — I could get used to this.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)