Vail Daily letter: That was a good one
August 21, 2013
Re: "String of Miracles"
This is a good one!
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration endorses trophy hunting in the African Outback.
Perhaps Christians have been mistaken over the years and St. Francis of Assisi did, in fact, own a buffalo rifle.
Prior to his death, Pope John Paul II reduced the requirement for sainthood to just one miracle.
This trophy hunter claims a "string of miracles," thereby qualifying the first member of the Vail Board of Realtors to eventually be declared a shoo-in for sainthood.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks