Vail Daily letter: That was a good one
August 21, 2013
Re: "String of Miracles"
This is a good one!
The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration endorses trophy hunting in the African Outback.
Perhaps Christians have been mistaken over the years and St. Francis of Assisi did, in fact, own a buffalo rifle.
Prior to his death, Pope John Paul II reduced the requirement for sainthood to just one miracle.
This trophy hunter claims a "string of miracles," thereby qualifying the first member of the Vail Board of Realtors to eventually be declared a shoo-in for sainthood.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?