Vail Daily letter: Traffic suggestion
January 30, 2014
Dear town of Eagle,
Please pass this on to the appropriate officials.
I've seen traffic backed up onto I-70 nearly every night for months now. I'd like to make a suggestion about the traffic light and construction at the intersection of Chambers Avenue and Eby Creek Road. Please utilize your new and old roundabout instead of clogging them up. The solution is simple. Remove the stop light and add a temporary median to force traffic on Chambers to always stop and then take a right turn (from either direction). In this way, people who want to take a left or go through will simply drive around the nearest round about. In this way, traffic will flow and you'll stop clogging up your town and I-70.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps