Vail Daily letter: Try buses
March 24, 2014
Is CDOT having an identity crisis? When the Colorado Department of Highways became the Colorado Department of Transportation, the only real change was the letterhead.
One public transportation bus from DIA could take at least 30 skiers off the highway. Obviously, this would take at least $25 million worth of studies and lawsuits. But considering the traffic on I-70, it might be worth it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail