Vail Daily letter: Try buses
March 24, 2014
Is CDOT having an identity crisis? When the Colorado Department of Highways became the Colorado Department of Transportation, the only real change was the letterhead.
One public transportation bus from DIA could take at least 30 skiers off the highway. Obviously, this would take at least $25 million worth of studies and lawsuits. But considering the traffic on I-70, it might be worth it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions