Vail Daily letter: Try buses
March 24, 2014
Is CDOT having an identity crisis? When the Colorado Department of Highways became the Colorado Department of Transportation, the only real change was the letterhead.
One public transportation bus from DIA could take at least 30 skiers off the highway. Obviously, this would take at least $25 million worth of studies and lawsuits. But considering the traffic on I-70, it might be worth it.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges