Vail Daily letter: Try buses
March 24, 2014
Is CDOT having an identity crisis? When the Colorado Department of Highways became the Colorado Department of Transportation, the only real change was the letterhead.
One public transportation bus from DIA could take at least 30 skiers off the highway. Obviously, this would take at least $25 million worth of studies and lawsuits. But considering the traffic on I-70, it might be worth it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Luxury real estate in Beaver Creek to be sold through Instant Gavel auction app
- Breaking: Brush fire reported along Interstate 70 in Avon extinguished