Vail Daily letter: Utterly irresponsible
March 24, 2014
Evidently, Highway 6 is considered hazardous without recreational marijuana being sold on it!
Do commissioners Chandler-Henry and Ryan recognize that Highway 6 is Hazardous?
They must. Allegedly, the Haymeadow development is required to furnish $700,000 of the $1 million amount to study how to make Highway 6 safer.
How utterly irresponsible of the two commissioners to try to get recreational marijuana sold on Hi way six.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock