Vail Daily letter: Utterly irresponsible
March 24, 2014
Evidently, Highway 6 is considered hazardous without recreational marijuana being sold on it!
Do commissioners Chandler-Henry and Ryan recognize that Highway 6 is Hazardous?
They must. Allegedly, the Haymeadow development is required to furnish $700,000 of the $1 million amount to study how to make Highway 6 safer.
How utterly irresponsible of the two commissioners to try to get recreational marijuana sold on Hi way six.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions