Vail Daily letter: Utterly irresponsible
March 24, 2014
Evidently, Highway 6 is considered hazardous without recreational marijuana being sold on it!
Do commissioners Chandler-Henry and Ryan recognize that Highway 6 is Hazardous?
They must. Allegedly, the Haymeadow development is required to furnish $700,000 of the $1 million amount to study how to make Highway 6 safer.
How utterly irresponsible of the two commissioners to try to get recreational marijuana sold on Hi way six.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco