Vail Daily letter: Utterly irresponsible
March 24, 2014
Evidently, Highway 6 is considered hazardous without recreational marijuana being sold on it!
Do commissioners Chandler-Henry and Ryan recognize that Highway 6 is Hazardous?
They must. Allegedly, the Haymeadow development is required to furnish $700,000 of the $1 million amount to study how to make Highway 6 safer.
How utterly irresponsible of the two commissioners to try to get recreational marijuana sold on Hi way six.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?