Vail Daily letter: Utterly irresponsible
March 24, 2014
Evidently, Highway 6 is considered hazardous without recreational marijuana being sold on it!
Do commissioners Chandler-Henry and Ryan recognize that Highway 6 is Hazardous?
They must. Allegedly, the Haymeadow development is required to furnish $700,000 of the $1 million amount to study how to make Highway 6 safer.
How utterly irresponsible of the two commissioners to try to get recreational marijuana sold on Hi way six.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations