Vail Daily letter: Volunteer at the medical center
September 22, 2013
Volunteer at the medical center
Andy Daly was right in his column when he stated, "There's great comfort knowing that exceptional healthcare in located within our town." Those of us west of Vail are also grateful for the dedication of the Vail Valley Medical Center's staff and volunteers who all work hard to make it an outstanding facility.
As membership chair of the Vail Valley Medical Center Volunteer Corps, I'd like to inform you of the many opportunities available to become a part of this wonderful organization. Our volunteers staff the hospital gift shop (which, by the way has some terrific items), we greet our visitors at the front entrance at the Medical Center and Shaw Cancer Center, we help in the emergency departments, we produce great special events like our ever popular fashion show in the spring, we aid the staff of several departments, we bring our Pet Partners to visit, and we even deliver cookies to the patient care unit.
Our Volunteer Corps would like to invite you to get more information on our opportunities benefiting our valley through our commitment to serve the volunteer needs of our medical community. Please call Erin Gersbach at 479-5068 or Gersbach@vvmc.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery