Vail Daily letter: Way to stand up
June 8, 2013
We would like to commend Remy Lovett for her "take some responsibility" letter that appeared in this newspaper on June 6. It was a mature, articulate and intelligent response to the "camping party" incident of the Battle Mountain High School graduates and the previous ridiculous letters written by others.
Her analysis of the incident and the actions of the Sheriff's Office were well stated and showed exactly why she is the class of 2013 president.
She is a credit to her community and her parents, but most of all to herself and her convictions! We wish much future success to this well deserving Boettcher scholar.
Jack and Greer Gardner
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock