Vail Daily letter: Well said
January 17, 2014
Truest words ever spoken by a valley attorney:
"Hug more, laugh more, forgive more, cherish each moment, be generous, and be kind. And for all five, within reasonable bounds, go big."
Thank you for this, Rohn. Lex non scripta of mountain souls.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail hotel/apartment proposal may earn final approval