Vail Daily letter: Well said
January 17, 2014
Truest words ever spoken by a valley attorney:
"Hug more, laugh more, forgive more, cherish each moment, be generous, and be kind. And for all five, within reasonable bounds, go big."
Thank you for this, Rohn. Lex non scripta of mountain souls.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past