Vail Daily letter: Well said
January 17, 2014
Truest words ever spoken by a valley attorney:
"Hug more, laugh more, forgive more, cherish each moment, be generous, and be kind. And for all five, within reasonable bounds, go big."
Thank you for this, Rohn. Lex non scripta of mountain souls.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims