Vail Daily letter: Why I write
May 20, 2013
I have written several letters and I thank you for publishing them. I would like to state three goals I have:
1) To keep Homestead and the Lake Creek neighborhoods from being inundated with traffic. Toby Sprunk projects tens of thousands of visitors to come into Eagle County.
2) To prevent the eradication of the 1,200 deer and elk using the Scudder-Webster ranch for their winter habitat.
3) To prevent Eagle Valley Land Trust from denying $30 million to Colorado schools. They can do this by denying access.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations