Vail Daily letter: Wonderful concert
June 16, 2014
We just attended a wonderful concert that opens the Vail music season. It was the Colorado Children’s Chorale performing at the Gerald Ford Amphitheater. If you weren’t there, you missed a great concert! We are not related to any of the children who were performing and they were all fantastic!
We were most impressed with the group from the Vail Valley who, as I understand it, only had two days to rehearse. They were very professional!
One of the reasons we live here in the summer is the wonderful music and dance season.
Barbara Jean and Paul Kuzniar
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Road updates: I-70 reopens eastbound at Silverthorne
- Some residents say they can’t afford new Vail townhomes
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow