Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 2A
October 29, 2013
I think it is important for Avon voters to understand the question on the Nov. 5 ballot is about improving and expanding our Recreation Center and building a new playground. I understand that these improvements are not being funded with new taxes but an extension of debt that property owners are already paying. It seems to make sense to continue the tax for the proposed improvements.
I see the Recreation Center as an important investment for everyone. We know that facilities that attract locals, tourists and users from the region are good for our community and for the vibrancy of the town.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the proposal and voting "yes" on Ballot Issue 2A on the mail-in ballot by not later than Nov. 5.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect