Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 4A
November 2, 2013
I'm writing to urge everyone to get their ballots to the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder's office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Postmark doesn't count!
Gypsum residents, you have a chance to preserve the Gypsum Fire Protection District's ability to continue to respond to calls with adequate resources (apparatus and manpower) as well as continue to be involved in the community activities they support: Gypsum Daze, EVHS football games, escorts for the EVHS students who go to state competitions, helping the Salvation Army distribute holiday baskets, and all the other amazing ways they help the community. Please vote "yes" on 4A. Your vote makes a difference!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps