Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 4A
November 2, 2013
I’m writing to urge everyone to get their ballots to the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder’s office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Postmark doesn’t count!
Gypsum residents, you have a chance to preserve the Gypsum Fire Protection District’s ability to continue to respond to calls with adequate resources (apparatus and manpower) as well as continue to be involved in the community activities they support: Gypsum Daze, EVHS football games, escorts for the EVHS students who go to state competitions, helping the Salvation Army distribute holiday baskets, and all the other amazing ways they help the community. Please vote “yes” on 4A. Your vote makes a difference!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Road updates: I-70 reopens eastbound at Silverthorne
- Some residents say they can’t afford new Vail townhomes
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow