Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 4A
November 2, 2013
I'm writing to urge everyone to get their ballots to the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder's office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Postmark doesn't count!
Gypsum residents, you have a chance to preserve the Gypsum Fire Protection District's ability to continue to respond to calls with adequate resources (apparatus and manpower) as well as continue to be involved in the community activities they support: Gypsum Daze, EVHS football games, escorts for the EVHS students who go to state competitions, helping the Salvation Army distribute holiday baskets, and all the other amazing ways they help the community. Please vote "yes" on 4A. Your vote makes a difference!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?