Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 4A
November 2, 2013
I'm writing to urge everyone to get their ballots to the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder's office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Postmark doesn't count!
Gypsum residents, you have a chance to preserve the Gypsum Fire Protection District's ability to continue to respond to calls with adequate resources (apparatus and manpower) as well as continue to be involved in the community activities they support: Gypsum Daze, EVHS football games, escorts for the EVHS students who go to state competitions, helping the Salvation Army distribute holiday baskets, and all the other amazing ways they help the community. Please vote "yes" on 4A. Your vote makes a difference!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pit bull, owner glad to be alive
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Gypsum approves Spring Creek Village housing proposal at Stratton Flats