Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 4A
November 2, 2013
I'm writing to urge everyone to get their ballots to the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder's office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Postmark doesn't count!
Gypsum residents, you have a chance to preserve the Gypsum Fire Protection District's ability to continue to respond to calls with adequate resources (apparatus and manpower) as well as continue to be involved in the community activities they support: Gypsum Daze, EVHS football games, escorts for the EVHS students who go to state competitions, helping the Salvation Army distribute holiday baskets, and all the other amazing ways they help the community. Please vote "yes" on 4A. Your vote makes a difference!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions