Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on A and B
April 30, 2014
I am writing to urge everyone within the Eagle River Water and Sanitation District boundaries to vote "yes" on ballot issues A and B. A "yes" vote will enable the district to most effectively cover costs for required improvements to their wastewater treatment facilities. These costs will be incurred no matter what, so please let the district do it in the best way for their customers.
These improvements will help keep Gore Creek and the Eagle River clean and healthy, something we all want. So be sure to vote, and vote "yes" for the Eagle River and Gore Creek!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess