Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on A and B
April 30, 2014
I am writing to urge everyone within the Eagle River Water and Sanitation District boundaries to vote "yes" on ballot issues A and B. A "yes" vote will enable the district to most effectively cover costs for required improvements to their wastewater treatment facilities. These costs will be incurred no matter what, so please let the district do it in the best way for their customers.
These improvements will help keep Gore Creek and the Eagle River clean and healthy, something we all want. So be sure to vote, and vote "yes" for the Eagle River and Gore Creek!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock