Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on A and B
April 30, 2014
I am writing to urge everyone within the Eagle River Water and Sanitation District boundaries to vote "yes" on ballot issues A and B. A "yes" vote will enable the district to most effectively cover costs for required improvements to their wastewater treatment facilities. These costs will be incurred no matter what, so please let the district do it in the best way for their customers.
These improvements will help keep Gore Creek and the Eagle River clean and healthy, something we all want. So be sure to vote, and vote "yes" for the Eagle River and Gore Creek!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved