Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on Issue 2A
October 19, 2013
Dear Avon voters,
We the undersigned, are all supporting Avon Ballot Issue 2A, which will extend an existing property tax to expand the Avon Recreation Center with a new multi-use field house, yoga, tai chi space, climbing wall, replace the water slide and build a new Nottingham Park playground with restroom upgrades. This is a unique and important opportunity for the town of Avon to once again have the finest recreational facilities in the valley.
Join us in voting "yes" on Ballot Issue 2A. Please mark your mail in ballot and provide back to mail, or in person to the county clerk by Nov. 5.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock