On the April 1 town of Eagle ballot is Question 1, which asks voters if they support use of town of Eagle open space funds toward much needed open space and recreation improvements. This is not a new tax or a tax increase, but if approved, allows for the existing $1.2 million in the town of Eagle open space fund to be responsibly reinvested into the community for much needed improvements, including:
• Multi-use trail construction and maintenance.
• River access and riparian area protection.
• Trail access and signage.
• Trail head improvements, including restrooms and maps.
• Safe routes to school.
• Hunting area protection and access.
• Protection and enhancement of wildlife corridors and habitat.
If you live in Eagle, please vote Yes on Question 1 for trails, wildlife, healthy communities, and kids!
President, Hardscrabble Trails Coalition