Vail Daily letter: Schwartz for U.S. Congress
October 22, 2016
If you are thinking of voting for Scott Tipton for Congress, you might want to know that, among others, the National Education Association, Defenders of Wildlife and the Vietnam Veterans of America all gave him a zero rating last year.
Oh, but the Alliance for Retired Americans gave him a four (that's out of 100, not 10).
Gail Schwartz will so much better serve western Colorado!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Health chief medical officer: Clarifying pediatric care changes at hospital (column)
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Letter: Disagree with Millar’s statements about NFL players taking a knee
- Letter: Consider Peg Portscheller for Colorado Mountain College trustee
- Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail parking pass sales begin Oct. 30 with incentives for early purchases
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan