Vail Real Estate Group opens new office space
March 31, 2015
VAIL — Vail Real Estate Group, a diversified leader in luxury residential real estate as well as the exclusive real estate brokerage company for the Club at Cordillera, recently opened a new office above Charlie's T-Shirts and Boot Lab, located in Lionshead Village at 500 E. Lionshead Circle. The new office is Vail Real Estate Group's fifth in the valley.
The new office will be supervised by Eric Wagenknecht, who has been with Vail Real Estate Group since its inception.
Vail Real Estate Group's founder and managing broker Eric Lyon first started the company at Cordillera, when the firm was chosen as the exclusive real estate company for the Club at Cordillera. Within the first year, Lyon and his team had opened offices in the Summit, Mountain and Valley clubhouses, acquiring and immediately selling out most of the company's listings.
"We are changing the way real estate is being sold in Cordillera, from the inside, out," Lyon said. "The average Vail Real Estate Group listing goes under contract in only 113 days after the client signs the listing agreement. The average days on market for all other real estate companies combined in Cordillera is almost three times that number, proving that having a presence within the Club is a valuable asset that no other brokerage in the valley can duplicate."
For more information, go to http://www.Vail RealEstateGroup.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- Ask a Realtor: Should I pay for a survey of the property before I buy it? (column)
- Vail Valley HOME: Bold colors and finishes on kitchen cabinets are a thing
- Neuswanger: Adjustable-rate mortgages may soon go way up across the United States (column)
- Soleil is Eagle’s only under $1 million, new construction neighborhood
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail