Breaking: Eastbound Interstate 70 down to one lane near Wolcott
July 12, 2017
Update: As of 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, July 12, the left lane is now open to traffic, but the right lane remains closed.
An Eagle County Alert issued at 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, July 12, stated that a traffic incident at mile marker 156 eastbound near Wolcott has closed both lanes of Interstate 70. Officials say to expect delays and use caution in the area.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Trending
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Eagle County schedules special hearing for 120-unit 6 West Apartments proposal in Edwards