6 places to purchase marijuana near Vail
October 10, 2018
It's no secret that marijuana is legal in Colorado, and it's also no secret that some Coloradans (and those that travel through) enjoy indulging in some pot-related entertainment. But where do those that indulge pick up their goods? Here are six places in the Vail Valley to do just that:
High Country Healing
(40801 US-6, Avon)
With products from nearly 50 different brands, there's plenty to go around here. Whether you're looking for edibles or extract, its got you covered. What really makes this place standout, however, is its PYOB (Pick Your Own Bud) program, allowing customers to, well, pick their own bud rather than purchase prepackaged product.
Native Roots (41290 US-6, Avon)
Offering aid from "inspired and knowledgeable 'budtenders,'" Native Roots never leaves anyone hanging. Not sure what strain to go with after a day on the slopes? They'll help you figure it out. Don't know what kind of treat you'll enjoy to unwind after work? They do — just ask.
Recommended Stories For You
Rocky Road Remedies
(40818 US-6, Avon)
Selling a wide variety of products from flower to edibles and CBD products, you can't go wrong here. Rocky Road offers high quality products because it believes that the quality of life (and thereby the quality of its bud) should be high.
Roots Rx (40690 US-6, Avon and 210 Edwards Village Boulevard, Edwards)
Recreational products at prescription strength, Colorado's most natural high, 22 strains, a slew of topical and edible products and even seeds to grow your own hash; Roots Rx sets the bar high. If you're not already convinced, check out its blog, highlighting discounts and new products, to get the full low down.
Tumbleweed (40928 US-6, Avon, 57 Edwards Access Road, Edwards)
The homepage of its website reads "let the good times roll," so you know this place is sure to be a good time. Not only does the dispensary offer over 60 strains daily, but it also offers a brief education on marijuana, listing key terms and definitions on its website, as well as links to other useful resources.
Sweet Leaf Pioneer
(1286 Chambers Avenue, Eagle)
Not only does Sweet Leaf offer the typical products for both recreational and medicinal users, but it also offers call-ahead orders for a hold on a roll. The best part? Located only 10 minutes from the Eagle airport, so if you have a tough flight, you can unwind without going out of your way.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Man of the Cliff celebrates 10 years Oct. 13-14, here’s a look back at the event’s beginning in 2009
- Halloween event roundup
- 6 places to purchase marijuana near Vail
- Westin celebrates anniversary with Tequila, celebrity guests
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job