Artist Jim Cotter featured in ‘Signs of Life’ exhibit, publication
October 5, 2017
Featuring nine metal-smiths and jewelers from around the world, the 13th annual "Signs of Life" exhibit and publication by Facere Gallery in Seattle will include artist Jim Cotter, owner of J. Cotter Gallery in Vail.
"Signs of Life" is a literary journal and exhibition of contemporary jewelry art. The journal pairs nine artworks with the written responses of nine published authors. The exhibit runs through Oct. 24 at Facere Gallery.
To purchase a copy of Signs of Life, contact Facere Gallery at 206-624-6768.
J. Cotter Gallery was established in 1970 in Vail and continues to uphold the tradition of bringing contemporary jewelry and art to the Vail Valley. J. Cotter Gallery is located in Vail on 234 Wall Street.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Westin celebrates anniversary with Tequila, celebrity guests
- Riverwalk at Edwards welcomes new grab-and-go restaurant
- Legendary comics Steve Martin and Martin Short to visit Vail in March 2019
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort