Artist Jim Cotter featured in ‘Signs of Life’ exhibit, publication
October 5, 2017
Featuring nine metal-smiths and jewelers from around the world, the 13th annual "Signs of Life" exhibit and publication by Facere Gallery in Seattle will include artist Jim Cotter, owner of J. Cotter Gallery in Vail.
"Signs of Life" is a literary journal and exhibition of contemporary jewelry art. The journal pairs nine artworks with the written responses of nine published authors. The exhibit runs through Oct. 24 at Facere Gallery.
To purchase a copy of Signs of Life, contact Facere Gallery at 206-624-6768.
J. Cotter Gallery was established in 1970 in Vail and continues to uphold the tradition of bringing contemporary jewelry and art to the Vail Valley. J. Cotter Gallery is located in Vail on 234 Wall Street.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife