Avon’s Beaver Liquors to be featured on ‘Real Housewives of Dallas’
September 4, 2018
Beaver Liquors, located in Avon, is well known throughout the Vail Valley for its provocative name.
However, it seems that it's not only people from the Vail Valley who are fans of the humorously named liquor store.
Kameron Westcott, a star of the reality show "Real Housewives of Dallas," is a frequenter of Beaver Liquors, and often brings friends with her to pick up drinks.
For an episode in the show's third season, she brought her fellow real housewives, and to say they were surprised would be an understatement.
"Oh, Lord Jesus," said one of the housewives upon walking in and seeing a suggestive poster.
The ladies rifled through the borderline pornographic merchandise for a few good laughs, and they even purchased T-shirts and posters.
Recommended Stories For You
"When you bring somebody to Beaver Liquors and they're immature, you're opening up Pandora's Box for us to do something immature," said Stephanie Hollman, another of the show's stars.
Hollman purchased a raunchy poster, and hung it in Westscott's bedroom, much to her chagrin.
In addition to having fun with the store's theme, the ladies engaged in a bit of drinking, popping open a bottle of tequila and enjoying it in the store.
Westcott and her family own a home in Beaver Creek, and often vacation in the Vail Valley.
The episode aired on Bravo on Wednesday, Aug. 29, and can be viewed on http://www.bravo.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Police in the Vail Valley try to offer help to people who are panhandling
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17