Beaver Creek announces summer operations
May 12, 2017
BEAVER CREEK — Beginning Saturday, June 10, summer lift operations at Beaver Creek will begin on weekends only, with daily lifts June 17 to Sept. 4, and then weekends only again through Sept. 24.
The ski resort with more than 1,800 skiable acres has 50 miles of mountain bike trails and 62 miles of hiking trails in the summer to go along with 4×4 tours, horseback riding, golfing and other outdoor activities. Beaver Creek will also continue to provide live music, fine dining and wine festivals. The Summer Adventure Center offers recommendations.
THINGS TO DO
The Kids' Action Pass offers access to a bungee trampoline, ropes course, gem panning, climbing wall and miniature golf all located on the lawn at Beaver Creek.
The Beaver Creek Hiking Center offers guided tours and excursions, including Lift & Lunch.
The Summer Adventure Center offers bike equipment rentals for riders of all abilities to get out on the mountain bike trails at Beaver Creek.
Recommended Stories For You
The Chairlift Ride & Lunch package takes foot-traffic up the Centennial Express Lift chair to scenic views of the Gore Range and a meal at Spruce Saddle Lodge.
Concerts by the Creek take place Wednesdays starting June 28.
The Beaver Creek Outdoor Yoga Series gets the mats out on June 28 through Aug. 9 on Wednesdays.
The Summer Solstice Trail Run kicks off the summer trail running series on June 24 before the Triple Bypass Bike Ride on July 8-9. The Xterra Triathlon & Trail Run is July 15-16 before the Colorado Eagle River Ride on July 22. On Aug. 13, the Beaver Creek Half Marathon, 10K and 5K begins and finishes in Beaver Creek.
At the Vilar Performing Arts Center, the summer schedule includes performances by Peter Frampton, Trace Adkins and others.
Beginning June 23, Beaver Creek hosts its own Friday Afternoon Club through Aug. 25.
For more information about summer activities and events at Beaver Creek, visit http://www.Beaver Creek.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Westin celebrates anniversary with Tequila, celebrity guests
- Riverwalk at Edwards welcomes new grab-and-go restaurant
- Legendary comics Steve Martin and Martin Short to visit Vail in March 2019
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon