Pharmacy: Vail Valley Pharmacy
November 13, 2018
Best Pharmacy: Vail Valley Pharmacy
- Vail Valley Pharmacy
- City Market
- Edwards Pharmacy
Walking into Vail Valley Pharmacy is like walking into "Cheers" — everyone knows your name. And that is exactly how Kent and Courtney Lambrecht like their family-owned business to run.
"The big thing about being a family-owned pharmacy and having local employees is that we wouldn't be here without the people who work with us or the community," Kent Lambrecht said. "Each transaction is important to us, and our customers deserve that personalized attention."
Vail Valley Pharmacy has taken its customer support one step further with the hiring of Dr. Eliza Klearman, a local expert in natural and holistic medicine. She is available to consult with customers who have nutrition, acupuncture and supplement questions.
"We are excited to have Dr. Klearman at the pharmacy full time and offer our customers a brand-new scope to understanding all aspects of their care," Lambrecht said. "Hitting all cylinders with a holistic source is something that sets us apart from our competitors."
— Jennifer Geisman
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Where to spend New Year’s Eve in Vail
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019