Pharmacy: Vail Valley Pharmacy
November 13, 2018
Best Pharmacy: Vail Valley Pharmacy
- Vail Valley Pharmacy
- City Market
- Edwards Pharmacy
Walking into Vail Valley Pharmacy is like walking into "Cheers" — everyone knows your name. And that is exactly how Kent and Courtney Lambrecht like their family-owned business to run.
"The big thing about being a family-owned pharmacy and having local employees is that we wouldn't be here without the people who work with us or the community," Kent Lambrecht said. "Each transaction is important to us, and our customers deserve that personalized attention."
Vail Valley Pharmacy has taken its customer support one step further with the hiring of Dr. Eliza Klearman, a local expert in natural and holistic medicine. She is available to consult with customers who have nutrition, acupuncture and supplement questions.
"We are excited to have Dr. Klearman at the pharmacy full time and offer our customers a brand-new scope to understanding all aspects of their care," Lambrecht said. "Hitting all cylinders with a holistic source is something that sets us apart from our competitors."
— Jennifer Geisman
Trending In: Entertainment
- The new Colorado FIVE, featuring Bryan Redniss of The Rose in Edwards
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Greensky Bluegrass to headline Burton US Open free concerts in Vail
- 15 ways to entertain kids while vacationing in Vail
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode