Salad: The Rose
November 13, 2018
Best Salad: The Rose
- The Rose
- Almresi Vail
Don't let the display case full of pastries and macaroons fool you, The Rose, a chic eatery nestled in the Riverwalk at Edwards, is also known for its salads.
What makes their salads so special?
"Bryan just does a good job being creative with his approach," said Scott Robinson, manager of The Rose, about owner Bryan Redniss, who, along with his wife, Jessica, opened this hot spot five years ago.
"The Rose salad has been on the menu a long time; people love the flavor profile. Brian adds different ingredients as they progress throughout the season," Robinson said. "Anything we get from Knapp Ranch (in Edwards) we'll put on the menu. Squash, squash blossoms, carrots — whatever they give us."
This isn't the Rose's first "Best of" award, they've been ranked highly the past few years.
Recommended Stories For You
"It's fun to be recognized, we've been successful the last couple of years as being ranked highly and giving out good service and good food, so we just want to keep the consistency going," Robinson said.
— Tricia Swenson
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Where to spend New Year’s Eve in Vail
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019