Best of Vail: Best Asian Food
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
There's this woman, Siena, from Leadville who drives down to Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards, because it's that good. They tend to eat in the dining room, because it's too far back to Leadville for takeout and because the wait staff is attentive and pretty entertaining.
The owner, Grace Gao, tends to stroll around the dining room, seeing to customers and making suggestions. You want that advice. Sure, you probably know your own mind and what you want, but if you could get advice from the owner of the valley's best Chinese restaurant, you should take it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski