Best of Vail: Best Asian Food
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
There's this woman, Siena, from Leadville who drives down to Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards, because it's that good. They tend to eat in the dining room, because it's too far back to Leadville for takeout and because the wait staff is attentive and pretty entertaining.
The owner, Grace Gao, tends to stroll around the dining room, seeing to customers and making suggestions. You want that advice. Sure, you probably know your own mind and what you want, but if you could get advice from the owner of the valley's best Chinese restaurant, you should take it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)