Best of Vail: Best Asian Food
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
There's this woman, Siena, from Leadville who drives down to Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards, because it's that good. They tend to eat in the dining room, because it's too far back to Leadville for takeout and because the wait staff is attentive and pretty entertaining.
The owner, Grace Gao, tends to stroll around the dining room, seeing to customers and making suggestions. You want that advice. Sure, you probably know your own mind and what you want, but if you could get advice from the owner of the valley's best Chinese restaurant, you should take it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter