Best Auto Mechanic / Car Repair
November 13, 2017
1. Leadfoot Linda's
2. Valley Automotive and Tire
3. Big O Tires
With the goal of fixing your car right, the first time, Leadfoot Linda's is the Vail Valley's go-to mechanic shop. The team of experts strives to keep customers' vehicles operating smoothly and safely and to offer a trustworthy and honest customer experience.
Whether it's a routine service appointment or a nail in your tire, Leadfoot Linda's prides itself on its ability to provide each customer with thorough safety inspections, candid consultations on necessity and urgency of repairs and high-quality parts. During every visit, any one of the staff members at the front desk will greet you by first name and take care of your car's needs.
On a work deadline and need Wi-Fi? No problem! At Leadfoot Linda's, you can sit comfortably in the waiting area and work while you wait for your snow tires to be put on. Or, if you need a ride, a shuttle ride is at your service and happy to drop you off wherever you want.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities