Best of Vail: Best Auto Mechanic / Car Repair
November 13, 2017
1. Leadfoot Linda's
2. Valley Automotive and Tire
3. Big O Tires
With the goal of fixing your car right, the first time, Leadfoot Linda's is the Vail Valley's go-to mechanic shop. The team of experts strives to keep customers' vehicles operating smoothly and safely and to offer a trustworthy and honest customer experience.
Whether it's a routine service appointment or a nail in your tire, Leadfoot Linda's prides itself on its ability to provide each customer with thorough safety inspections, candid consultations on necessity and urgency of repairs and high-quality parts. During every visit, any one of the staff members at the front desk will greet you by first name and take care of your car's needs.
On a work deadline and need Wi-Fi? No problem! At Leadfoot Linda's, you can sit comfortably in the waiting area and work while you wait for your snow tires to be put on. Or, if you need a ride, a shuttle ride is at your service and happy to drop you off wherever you want.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Vail Mountain snowmaking expansion plan would increase capacity by 52 percent