Best of Vail: Best Baked Goods
November 13, 2017
1. Avon Bakery & Deli
2. Northside Kitchen
3. Columbine Bakery
You have not truly tasted home-baked goodness until you bite into one of Avon Bakery & Deli's signature, cranberry-apricot scones. As the bakery's doors open each morning, loyal customers come early just for a chance to get one.
At any given time during the day, the bakery shop radiates a heady aroma of freshly baked artisan, handcrafted breads, especially on 2 For Tuesdays, one of the bakery's busiest days during the week. Since opening in 2000, Avon Bakery & Deli has delighted the Vail Valley with its house-made breads, scones, cookies and brownies.
Each baked good is made with certified organic flour and the owner's philosophy of serving locals the best-quality food featuring ingredients from local Colorado farmers and businesses. Too busy to go out for breakfast or lunch? Avon Bakery & Deli offers online ordering — simply click, pay and pick up.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner