Best of Vail: Best Breakfast
November 13, 2017
1. Westside Cafe
2. Northside Kitchen
3. Cafe 163
Westside Cafe is a 16-year-old community staple, the kind of place locals rely on as much as town newbies and Vail Valley guests for breakfast or brunch any day of the week. The atmosphere is warm, welcoming and, on any given Saturday or Sunday morning, as bustling as one would expect a beloved local breakfast joint to be.
Whatever the day ahead holds — hiking, golfing or skiing — Westside's goal is to help you start it off right in a cozy atmosphere and with down-home cooking. While the kitchen likes to get creative by regularly changing the menu, adding new items and swapping out old ones, there are certain go-to staples that never go away.
There are a dozen eggs Benedict variations to choose from and a breakfast burrito big enough to keep you fueled until dinner, plus plenty of items to keep your sweet tooth satisfied, such as the Captain Crunch French toast. Wash it all down with a giant bloody Mary, which you can have classic, bacon or spicy style, and you'll be ready to take on the day.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner