Best of Vail: Best Breakfast
November 13, 2017
1. Westside Cafe
2. Northside Kitchen
3. Cafe 163
Westside Cafe is a 16-year-old community staple, the kind of place locals rely on as much as town newbies and Vail Valley guests for breakfast or brunch any day of the week. The atmosphere is warm, welcoming and, on any given Saturday or Sunday morning, as bustling as one would expect a beloved local breakfast joint to be.
Whatever the day ahead holds — hiking, golfing or skiing — Westside's goal is to help you start it off right in a cozy atmosphere and with down-home cooking. While the kitchen likes to get creative by regularly changing the menu, adding new items and swapping out old ones, there are certain go-to staples that never go away.
There are a dozen eggs Benedict variations to choose from and a breakfast burrito big enough to keep you fueled until dinner, plus plenty of items to keep your sweet tooth satisfied, such as the Captain Crunch French toast. Wash it all down with a giant bloody Mary, which you can have classic, bacon or spicy style, and you'll be ready to take on the day.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Vail businesses say they’re ready for Colorado Classic parking changes, crowds
- Cycling greats set to hit town of Vail’s streets
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection