Best of Vail: Best Burgers
November 13, 2017
2. Benderz Burgers
3. Expert Burger
Fresh ingredients, handmade dressings and a commitment to culinary excellence — that's the Larkburger way. Born from Larkspur restaurant in Golden Peak, every burger on the menu, from the classic to the turkey to the portabella, pays homage to Larkburger's fine-dining roots with fresh, natural ingredients and gourmet flavors.
Seasoned only with salt and pepper and cooked from scratch using a proprietary process that lets the meat's true flavors and texture shine through, the classic Larkburger, made from all-natural black angus beef, is as juicy and uncomplicated as nature intended. Loyal fans and first-timers alike know the best way to eat a Larkburger is to pair it with an order of truffle fries and a thick chocolate milkshake.
The all-natural thing is carried through the entire menu and into the operations; Larkburger's locations (there are more than a dozen, located throughout Colorado and beyond) are all powered by wind and use energy-efficient equipment, which is just icing on the juicy burger cake, if that icing was a thick, melted slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner