Best of Vail: Best Burgers
November 13, 2017
2. Benderz Burgers
3. Expert Burger
Fresh ingredients, handmade dressings and a commitment to culinary excellence — that's the Larkburger way. Born from Larkspur restaurant in Golden Peak, every burger on the menu, from the classic to the turkey to the portabella, pays homage to Larkburger's fine-dining roots with fresh, natural ingredients and gourmet flavors.
Seasoned only with salt and pepper and cooked from scratch using a proprietary process that lets the meat's true flavors and texture shine through, the classic Larkburger, made from all-natural black angus beef, is as juicy and uncomplicated as nature intended. Loyal fans and first-timers alike know the best way to eat a Larkburger is to pair it with an order of truffle fries and a thick chocolate milkshake.
The all-natural thing is carried through the entire menu and into the operations; Larkburger's locations (there are more than a dozen, located throughout Colorado and beyond) are all powered by wind and use energy-efficient equipment, which is just icing on the juicy burger cake, if that icing was a thick, melted slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet