Best of Vail: Best Children’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Skipper & Scout
3. Ptarmigan Sports
Skipper & Scout Vail was established in the Rocky Mountains offering the perfect blend of traditional and fun kids' fashions. The store's popularity has prompted owner-buyer Kerry Roach to open a second location. Skipper & Scout in Cherry Creek will be opening later this fall.
"We have unique, modern kids' clothing for each season," said Maddie Lane, inventory and technology manager for Skipper & Scout. The store also sells a variety of accessories, toys, games, books and more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics