Best of Vail: Best Children’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Skipper & Scout
3. Ptarmigan Sports
Skipper & Scout Vail was established in the Rocky Mountains offering the perfect blend of traditional and fun kids' fashions. The store's popularity has prompted owner-buyer Kerry Roach to open a second location. Skipper & Scout in Cherry Creek will be opening later this fall.
"We have unique, modern kids' clothing for each season," said Maddie Lane, inventory and technology manager for Skipper & Scout. The store also sells a variety of accessories, toys, games, books and more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)