Best of Vail: Best Children’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Skipper & Scout
3. Ptarmigan Sports
Skipper & Scout Vail was established in the Rocky Mountains offering the perfect blend of traditional and fun kids' fashions. The store's popularity has prompted owner-buyer Kerry Roach to open a second location. Skipper & Scout in Cherry Creek will be opening later this fall.
"We have unique, modern kids' clothing for each season," said Maddie Lane, inventory and technology manager for Skipper & Scout. The store also sells a variety of accessories, toys, games, books and more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet